26 November 2011

Fantasy & Fairytale ball


Being the event coverage photographer has always been what I'm well known for among my friends and this event is my first official coverage in Australia organized by SSAA. The event was held to celebrate end of the semester exams at my university at Powerhouse Function Center. Yup, I'm officially on holiday now ^_^

Almost everyone dressed up as colourful characters to the extend that rather than fairytale, it was more like a Halloween event.
 Colourful Indeed

Everyone was partying the whole night. Things were simple and relax, quite different compared to most events I have attended/covered back in Malaysia.They had a pretty awesome band as well.

 A point of view from behind can be interesting as well. 

 Partying all night long. 

 Seems like pedobears are attending social events nowadays.

Here's my favorite photo for the night


Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.