23 October 2011

Busy - Bee


Busy as a Bee? Final examination is in two weeks time so yeah. Busy with revision and stuffs. Mounted my camera with my macro lens, I went to search for any thing that caught my interest. Surprisingly the flower/bushes at my hostel attracts some bees. I'm not quite experience with macro, heck, I don't think I have used my macro lens for more than 10 times...  

Shot for about a hundred images and only four keepers. Proves that macro photography ain't easy. Even the above image above is not 100% tack sharp.

At least there is a slow a bug for easy capture. 

Always wanted to try this kind of image, a close-up shot of a flower and make it B&W. 



The next time I'll update my blog would be after my exams so until then, thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.