09 October 2011

Keepers of the day.

Went down to the heart of Melbourne on the weekend along with my camera on the quest of street photography!

Been practicing street photography for about three years and the chances of capturing an image that I'm proud to print on paper and present to people is very very dim. What kind of criteria that a street photo can make me proud? Honestly, I don't know how to describe it. It's the kind of image where I look at it and it gave me the feeling of "Yeah this is the one". You know, when you meet a wonderful cute girl who is able to give the sparks inside you without even trying? Thats how it is.

So these are the two keepers of the day





I'm not gonna say these two images are gonna win me any awards, but I'm loving them =)

1 comment:

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.