05 September 2011

Re-learning from the Beginning.

Been busy with my studies nowadays. I was out of touch with the business theories for a year and half ever since I completed my Diploma of Business and Information Systems back in 2009. I'm spending most of my time with books in my room rather than with my camera on the streets.


Apparently Australian pigeons are quite friendly with human beings.  

Melbourne is quite a busy place to be, in a good way. There are so many happenings not only in the main city, but  in the town area as well. As some say, its "like the whole world is in Australia". Events and celebrations of different cultures and races. There was an 'Open House' to celebrate Hari Raya last weekend and this weekend is Festival Indonesia. I'm missing out a lot ='(

Until next time, Cheers ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.