21 May 2013

Daily Life Project.


A pair of tourists reacted after taking photos in front of "Dumb Ways To Die" poster at Flinders Street Station. Dumb Ways to Die is a public service announcement campaign by Metro Trains in Melbourne, Australia to promote rail safety. While the campaign successfully went viral through sharing and social media, their official video has at least 46 million views on youtube.com to date. ttp://dumbwaystodie.com/ - 19th May 2013. 


I always had the photojournalism blood in me ever since I picked up my first camera. Even though I worked in the press two years ago, I still practise it every now and then. So I've decided to start a personal project called "Daily Life" on tumblr, where I upload photos I took from regular day to day scene I encounter. So be sure to follow me - http://lancevun.tumblr.com/


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.