14 July 2010

Dilini

Meet Dilini, she's from Sri Lanka.


I have been struggling with portraitures for a long time and the main
issue has always been the same - Directing. Sometimes when I thought of something, 
I find it hard to convey it orally. 


Luckily my subject is very patient to bare with an inexperienced portrait photographer like me.


Besides from that, working with lights is also another issue which I haven't quite mastered. Theoretically I understand what does this number do, what can that button do or how can I affect the light if I half-close the umbrella. However when comes to actually doing it, its a whole different story. 

Below is my favorite shot of the day


With further colour editing


I would like to thank Edwin for borrowing me his light stands and umbrellas.


Thanks for viewing =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.