06 June 2015

Gonna stop blogging


Just as the title says, I'm gonna stop blogging. Instead, I'll have a portfolio website.




Writing/blogging has never really been my thing. I always feel pressured or stressed whenever I try to write something. Thanks for reading my posts, albeit my super slowwwww write-ups all this while. Indeed, it is sad to close this blog down. I started this blog back in January 2010 as a means of showcasing my photography work as an enthusiast. It's been a journey that change the course of my life. I'm deeply grateful of the many people I have come across through photography, all the memories we shared and all images we have created. However, times have changed and my photography is my full time business now. I'm scared and excited at the same. Another beginning chapter of my life =)


For any of my future posts, I'll put them up on my Facebook page, which is much easier for me. So if you're still keen on seeing them, just click on that "Like" button.



Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.