17 June 2014

Wedding of Gillian and Marcus

Back in mid April I had the opportunity to photograph a beautiful wedding. It was a one of a kind wedding. The ceremony and reception were held in the backyard of the bride's house and the bride's dress is full of colours instead of a traditional long white one. Gillian and I used to collaborate together on media stuffs at my university where she used to work.

Here are some of my selected favorites from the wedding.








  




We had this for their reception. It was sooo good. Can't remember how many servings I had =) 


















I wish Gillian and Marcus all the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.