27 April 2014

Buddha's Day

I'm a Buddhist since young and went to a Buddhist kindergarten, but I've never been a religious person. Though I wouldn't call myself an atheist. I'm just simply a lazy person.  Last year I went to Buddha's Day celebration at Federation Square in the heart of Melbourne and took a few photos. When I went home and review them, I wasn't satisfied with a certain photo so decided I would come back again the following year(this year) and recreate that one photo again. 

Objectively, I just wanted to get one photo but the sun was stunningly beautiful that it was irresistible to not take some photos.  








This is the photo that I wanted to recreate:




Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.