01 December 2012

Waiting.



Its been quite awhile since I last practised street photography due to classes and my "street senses" is, I must say, very rusty. Went to the city a couple of times and the above photo is the only "publishable" one. However I'm not quite happy with it to be honest. As the famous quote from Robert Capa - "If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."

Frankly I could have done better but was hesitating to get a little close to the subject. Funky colour edit is not gonna make it any better. Hopefully I can do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.