31 December 2012

My 2012


Last day of 2012, can't say that its as exciting as 2011 but I've definitely meet quite a number of interesting people and made memories with. Some good ones while some bad ones. Most of the time I'm struggling with my course work. Thankfully I managed to pass all of my subjects. Decided to take commercial law as co-major together with accounting because business law subjects are the only the thing that actually make sense to me.

With my photography, I have won two awards:

Bronze Award from Creative Asia


Winner of Kenyalang Shell Press Awards 2012 

Was inspired by Peter Hurley with his approach with doing headshot which made me attempted quite a few times and taking an interest in it.



Sold off my 2 years old "go-to" Canon 24-70 lens and replaced it with Canon 16-35 which gave me fruitful results. Gonna write a review about it so stay tune ;)


Thanks to photography, I get to watch a stripshow for the first time in my life but it was a male stripper so yeah... Here's the post about it.


Hopefully 2013 will be a fruitful one. I'll be back in my home town in January for about a month then back in Melbourne when semester resumes. I'll be looking for a part time internship in accounting and its going to be my final year so most probably I wouldn't be spending much time with my camera, unfortunately. However I'll try to update the blog as often as possible.

Thanks for reading and I hope your 2012 has been a good one. Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.