01 October 2012

Light from Behind.

A friend of mine organized a People Photography Workshop yesterday where the guest speaker was Jenny Wu from Ying Photography. Second part of the event involves some outdoor model shooting which I helped out a bit here and there by guiding the participants. Throughout the shoot, I found this small tunnel nearby with awesome late afternoon light coming in. I just have to give it a try and here are the results.






And here's a snapshot of the said tunnel. 



Need to get back to my research assignments. Busy period of the semester with lots of things to do. Final exams finishes by the end of November. So I guess you'll be hearing from me by then.

Thanks for reading as always =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.