18 September 2012

Tulips


Went to visit Tesselaar Tulip Festival last weekend to... of all the reasons... look at flowers. I know it sounds lame but hey, when was the last time you actually stop and carefully look at one? Moreover I'm sure some of you are tired of looking at portraits on this site so here's some flora to please your eyes =)

There were many visitors like families, couples, tourists or like me, an international student. I saw a couple did an engagement shoot there as well.




Like always, children are one of my favourite subjects. 

And ofcourse, I don't want to miss a chance to play a bit of macro/close-up photos of the flowers. I know, my macro skills aren't really impressive. 





That's all for now folks, thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.