05 August 2012

Rain

Usually people would just stay at home or keep the camera in the bag when it is raining but I once heard from a friend saying "You can only take rainy photos when there is a rain." Back in my home town, I'm pretty sure a lot of people are reluctant to let their cameras get caught in the rain due to the humid weather which brings a possibility of fungus growing in lenses. I have shot in the rain on many occasions be it light drizzle or down pour. However recently I became reluctant because I would rather be lazy and enjoy the weather by sleeping. Moreover rain doesn't happen a lot in Melbourne.

I was motivated to shoot in the rain again when I see photographs from Danny Santos so I picked up the camera and get in the rain again.




Give it a try, who knows you could surprised yourself  =)


My semester is resuming tomorrow so I'll be busy again...

2 comments:

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.