08 July 2012

23 Yo!

Just turned 23 years old recently though I'm not the kind of the person who celebrates birthdays. Maybe because I didn't do much when I was kid with my family. We would always go out for a dinner and stuffs. Nothing special but the family members are together at a table which is a rare scene ever since my brothers and I started to drive. Didn't do much on the day but went out to the city for a movie with some friends. We watched Ted on the first day it was released. It was awesomely funny =D

Even the poster ish funny!

On the same day I received a news from CreativeASIA that my image got a bronze award, Yay ~


This is my second award. First award was back in 2010 during WPPM Print Competition where I won the Journalism category under Enthusiast level. Here's the image


And I just realized that both awards are about baby girls... let's hope my third award would be a different subject or people will start thinking I have special interest in small female children...

Gave myself a birthday present by making a photobook through Snapfish. Inside is filled with photos I took in Melbourne. I was quite surprised that the colours are accurate as seen on my computer screen.


Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.