25 May 2012

Joe Mcnally Seminar


Most of my photographic approaches are highly influenced by the world re-known photographer Joe Mcnally. When I heard he is coming down to Australia on a tour, I just need to see him in person(Even though my final exams is in 2 weeks time).


I've read both of his earlier books, The Hot Shoe Diaries and The Moment It Clicks so I already knew most of the things he said that day it just seeing how he demonstrate it on stage.


There was a Nikon booth which was one of the sponsors on the event and they displayed their new cameras, D4 and D800. Seriously top performance machines.


I stayed on in the evening for the evening keynote where he talked about his 30 years of experience. Quite an inspirational evening.


Took a photo with him. *Yay!*


Some stuffs I got from the event. The DVD is "The Language of Light"

The next time you'll hear from me is after the exams so until then. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

All images and materials found in this blog are copyrighted to Vui Khien/Lance/CAMERALANCE and cannot be used, manipulated, altered in any way shape or form without expressed written permission by Vui Khien. Failure to do so will result in copyright infringement and theft of intellectual property and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of international laws.